Simms Fall Run Hoody – Black.
The perfect 3-season jacket, both on and off the water, the lightweight Fall Run Hoody packs a heavyweight warmth-to-mass ratio for less bulk under bibs and waders. Worn alone or paired with a waterproof, breathable shell, the Primaloft insulation is treated for water repellency to keep you warm even when damp from rain or heavy activity. Extremely compressible, it’s the ideal layer for stowing in your daypack or sling pack.
- Primaloft® Black Eco insulation 60g (body) with recycled
polyester shell and lining
- Fully insulated hood
- Upper front and back body features internal quilting, providing a
smooth exterior for abrasion resistance when worn with waders
- Zippered handwarmer pockets and internal chest zippered
pocket on wearer’s right
• Shell – 58gsm 100% recycled polyesterripstop with DWR
• Insulation – PrimaLoft® Black Eco insulation, 60g (body) and hood), 40g (sleeves)
• Lining – 47 gsm, 100% recycled polyester taffeta with DWR.
Combining advanced fiber technology and 60 percent post-consumer recycled material, PrimaLoft Black Insulation Eco features multiple high-performance capabilities to help consumers stay comfortable during everyday adventures. Breathable, packable and able to provide warmth without bulk, PrimaLoft Black Insulation Eco is a thermally efficient insulation solution for outdoor brands that want to minimize their carbon footprint, including adding an eco-friendly down alternative for everyday outerwear garments.