Simms Freestone Vadarbyxa
Embrace the deep wade. Corner comfort. And access the untrammeled-unscathed-in Simms’ FREESTONE® Waders and Pants, powered by a Toray® QuadraLam™ perimeter that breathes easy, repels water, and bushwhacks with aplomb.
With center leg-seam construction that prioritizes fit. Toast icy digits inside the fleece-lined reach-through handwarmer pocket in wader model. Conveniently convert from chest-to waist-high level thanks to reversible suspender buckles. Tap an internal zipper interface that synchs with the Tippet Tender™ Pocket or Waterproof Wader Pouch.
- Articulated patterning combined with center leg seam cosntruction offer the ultimate in fit and comfort
- Reach-through handwarmer pocket is fleece lined for comfort, and offers secure storage for gear
- Reversible suspender buckles offer an easy conversion to a waist
- high wader
- Hourglass stockingfoot patterning eliminates excess material and offers a low profile fit in a wading boot
- Internal zipper interface for attaching the Tippet Tender™ Pocket or Waterproof Wader Pouch (both sold separately)
4-layer Toray® QuadraLam™ Waterproof/Breathable
Refer to chart