Simms Dry Creek® Z Backpack – Steel.
Waterproof-submersible storage meets ergonomic comfort in a backpack built to haul and keep essential gear dry.
- TRU® Zip waterproof self-healing zipper for 100% waterproofsubmersible protection.
- Integrated net sleeve on front face with D-Ring.
- Dual stretch fabric water bottle pockets.
- Compression molded hydraphobic back panel and breathable padded shoulder straps with tool attachment port.
- Removeable waist belt features MOLLE webbing for accessory attachment and small accessory pocket.
- Roomy water-resistant exterior pocket for quick access to key items
- 25 Liters.
• Main Shell: 420D Nylon Double Ripstop with TPU coating
• Liner: 200D Polyester
TRU Zip™ is the first sliding, toothless, and TRUly waterproof zipper system on the market. Tested to IP67, this high-performance zipper protects from sand and dust, and is completely waterproof submerged in a meter of water for up to 30 minutes. Designed for ultimate reliability and ease-of-use, the extruded TPU system combines mechanical and vacuum forces to create a powerful, durable seal. With an intuitive slide-to-secure design that glides smoothly into an over molded garage, TRU Zip offers a confident closure you can feel. Visit TRU-ZIP.com to learn more about TRU Zip.
Maintaining the TRU Zip zipper is simple and will keep it gliding smoothly. To clean, simply rinse the zipper rails with fresh water. For optimal performance, lubricate zipper after cleaning, before prolonged storage, or to improve zipper performance. Distribute liquid zipper lubricant along all zipper surfaces, then slide zipper multiple times. Wipe away any excess lubricant with a clean dry cloth and you’re ready to go.