Simms Dry Creek® Z Hip Pack – Steel.
Waterproof, submersible, exceptionally rugged hip pack for carrying comfort and easy access to mission-critical fishing gear.
- TRU® Zip waterproof self-healing zipper for 100% waterproofsubmersible protection
- Interior stretch mesh storage pockets, exterior lash points, and built-in easy-access tool storage
- Fully cushioned waist belt with breathable, water-resistant foam
- The shoulder strap with a D-ring for net attachment and waist strap are both removable
- Exterior features include Hypalon lash points for attaching a rod tube or piece of outerwear and a removable fly patch
• Main Shell: 420D Nylon Double Ripstop with TPU coating
• Liner: 200D Polyester
- Main Shell: 420D Nylon Double Ripstop with TPU coating
- Liner: 200D Polyester
TRU Zip™ is the first sliding, toothless, and TRUly waterproof zipper system on the market. Tested to IP67, this high-performance zipper protects from sand and dust, and is completely waterproof submerged in a meter of water for up to 30 minutes. Designed for ultimate reliability and ease-of-use, the extruded TPU system combines mechanical and vacuum forces to create a powerful, durable seal. With an intuitive slide-to-secure design that glides smoothly into an over molded garage, TRU Zip offers a confident closure you can feel. Visit TRU-ZIP.com to learn more about TRU Zip.
Maintaining the TRU Zip zipper is simple and will keep it gliding smoothly. To clean, simply rinse the zipper rails with fresh water. For optimal performance, lubricate zipper after cleaning, before prolonged storage, or to improve zipper performance. Distribute liquid zipper lubricant along all zipper surfaces, then slide zipper multiple times. Wipe away any excess lubricant with a clean dry cloth and you’re ready to go.