Simms Flyweight Hip Hybrid System – Tan
Fine-tune your carry-kit for tactical success with the fishing utility system that knows no limits. The Flyweight Hip Hybrid system is built to offer the key essentials for walk-wade anglers in a customizable configuration.
- Tough 420-denier CORDURA® and lightweight 210-denier nylon ripstop with polyurethane coating is highly durable and weather-resistant.
- Includes Flyweight Large Pod, Flyweight Bottle Holster and Flyweight Tech Utility Belt for ultimate adaptability.
- Large Pod: Two zippered main compartments with internal organization pockets, compression molded front panel workbench and horizontal water bottle holster.
- Bottle Holster: Semi-structured holster with adjustable top shroud, sized to accommodate large water bottles.
- Tech Utility Belt: Fully customizable cargo solution via 5.11® HEXGRID® multi-angle system and PALS (Pouch Attachment Ladder System) webbing.
• 420D CORDURA® Nylon Oxford with PU Coating and DWR Treatment
• 210D Nylon Ripstop with PU Coating and DWR Treatment
• 5.11® HEXGRID®: 420/1000D CORDURA® nylon laminate with 2X PU coating and DWR
5.11® HEXGRID• is a patented load-bearing technology platform that surpasses military-style web platforms (PAlS/MOllE). This laser-cut platform creates a continuous hexagonal grid pattern, oftering versatile mounting capabilities like never before. 5.11® HEXGRID• provides users with the opportunity to mount pouches and other gear at different angles for smooth ergonomic access and personal preference.